There is always a chance that you will come across with a video broadcast that you want to keep in your personal video library. Well here is the most dirty-easy way:
- On your browser find the video you want to download and press play.
- Then wait for the buffering to completely finish loading the video in the background (wait the dim red progress bar to finish).
- Minimize your browser (do NOT close it, some browsers delete the temp directory upon closing)
- Open your home folder and then navigate to the “file system” folder and then to the /tmp directory
- Drag the flash file onto your desktop.
- Enjoy !!!!
This definitely works with firefox, and probably most other browsers aswell. Enjoy!