Unigine Heaven 3.0 is the latest version of what is probably the most popular graphics card benchmark series in Linux. Designed to measure your PCs gaming performance, Unigine engine makes extensive use of all the new features in OpenGL including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, we believe that Unigine Heaven is the best way to consistently and reliably test your graphics card under game-like loads.
- Heavy GPU load, extreme hardware stability test.
- Support of DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0.
- Comprehensive use of hardware tessellation technology (3 presets).
- Advanced ambient occlusion.
- Dynamic global illumination.
- Volumetric cumulonimbus clouds of high physical fidelity.
- Simulation of day-night shift and changing light conditions.
- Dynamic sky with light scattering.
- Interactive experience with fly/walk-through modes.
- Support of NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFire technologies.
- Stereo 3D modes:
- Separate images
- 3D Vision
- 3D Surround
- Support of multi-monitor configurations.
- Based on the latest, most advanced version version of powerful UNIGINE engine.
Tessellation feature REQUIRES both video card with DirectX 11 support and MS Windows Vista/7 or Linux!
- ATI Radeon HD 2xxx and higher
- NVIDIA GeForce 7xxx and higher
- Intel HD 3000 and higher
- Video memory: 512 Mb
- Disk space: 500 Mb
Have a peak and move on to the next page…